Quikly is an industry-leading digital marketing platform empowering marketers to consistently acquire, activate and retain customers resulting in superior ROI. Trusted by leading brands, Quikly leverages elements of consumer psychology and delivers highly effective and measurable results across nearly every marketing initiative.
Headquartered in downtown Detroit, Quikly has become one of the fastest growing tech startups over the past three years. Quikly is a team of doers passionate about consumer marketing, technology, and design. We’re here to reinvent how brands engage with their customers.
At Quikly our goal is to increase sales and client loyalty through the flawless execution of campaigns that take into account the busy nature of our clients. Quikly Client Success Managers have two main responsibilities; project management and account management. The ideal candidate will be able to project manage the four stages of Quikly campaigns, while at the same time, building trusted client relationships through the flawless and frictionless execution of campaigns.
Those with a background in advertising, digital promotions, or agency work is preferred.
Client Success Manager Day-To-Day Responsibilities
Maintain schedule and approvals for all stages
SOW/Project Plan Stage
- Work with Sales Account Executive to define and document Statement of Work for client signature
- Define and communicate project plan to client and Quikly client success team
- Brief internal Quikly team on project scope and schedule
Campaign Creation Stage
- Secure desired creative assets and from client
- Manage development of creative output and overall campaign experience
- Oversee all site testing prior to client review
Campaign Execution Stage
- Manage Quikly and client launch day operations
- Secure client feedback and approval prior to campaign launch
- Coordinate campaign data collection
Post Campaign Deliverables Stage
- Work with Sales Account Executive to create and deliver post campaign report
- Working with the client team to deliver flawless and frictionless campaigns puts Quikly Account Project Managers in an unique position to build “Trusted Advisor” relationships with clients.
- Work with Sales Account Executive to understand client’s high level business and marketing KPIs/ Goals
- Partner with client to ensure Quikly is delivering against expectations as set forth in the statement of work.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in online advertising/marketing project or account management
- Working knowledge of online advertising research, products, industry trends
- Excellent organization, initiative, and follow-up
- Ambitious and career minded with a desire for learning strategic/complex account management
- Ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with ability to analyze data and develop key insights.
- Excellent writing, grammatical and proofing skills
- High energy, and self-motivated
- Ability and discipline to work independently