Quikly is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to create and execute compelling marketing content to engage our target audience of marketing leaders and decision makers in the retail space. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute to an exciting time in both the growth and success of Quikly, as well as the growth and success of the emerging tech scene in downtown Detroit. The ideal candidate will be comfortable storytelling about how marketing technology is critical to consumer engagement.
- Partner with product to develop content that supports thought leadership initiatives, demand generation programs, and sales cycles that drive revenue goals and objectives.
- Drive an end-to-end process for creating and updating marketing materials, from idea generation and writing through to distribution and tracking.
- Manage a content review process that ensures all content is on-point and on-brand, error-free, consistent in style, and optimized for both search and user experience across all channels including print, online, and email.
- Standardize structure of core materials across the company, such as one pagers, web copy, sales decks, guides, infographics, and introduce new content types, such as video vignettes.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels, internally and externally; work across the marketing and sales teams to maximize exposure and lead generation opportunity for each asset, ensuring creation of promotional copy, landing pages, sales turnkey letters, etc. as relevant to push content into market.
- Actively lead and/or participate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas for new campaigns, content, messaging and sales tools.
- Employ strong project management skills including the ability to independently manage multiple projects and complete projects within budget and on time.
- Own and continue to develop full-cycle content program for enterprise throughout the funnel: thought leadership, lead nurturing, sales enablement, retention.
- Maintain and refine content strategy that aligns to our prospect and customer buying process and fuels marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for content creation.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content with the purpose of improving efficiency, effectiveness and impact on revenue generation.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience in all channels.
- Work closely with corporate marketing, product marketing and other business unit marketers to align content marketing programs and tactics.
Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s required; preferably with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, or English
- 7+ years of experience creating content and copy for print, web, social media, and video
- 2+ years of experience specific to marketing technology, cloud or SaaS company and/or for enterprise audience
- Demonstrated track record of creating and managing library of sales and marketing materials
- An outcome-focused approach to content-creation
- Crisp communication and writing skills, including the ability to succinctly and effectively explain complex data, analytics, and technology concepts
- An understanding of the importance of developing a "story" to communicate value proposition
- Buyer-persona development and content targeting for various verticals, functions, and roles
- Knowledge of asset use in marketing campaigns, social media, etc. as well as SEO and SEM tactics to improve exposure of content created
- Comfort in working with cross-functional teams, including sales, engineering, and senior executives
- A passion for technology marketing and selling to both business & technology executives
- Solid understanding of translating business requirements and brand personality into assets, copy, and design
- Ability to align stakeholder insights/ requirements with buyer's journey realities to produce usable, relevant assets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized
- Recent leadership experience on content-creation projects
- Technology savvy with proven expertise writing for the tech space
- Proven editorial skills and outstanding command of the English language
Quikly is a digital marketing platform that motivates consumers to react…Quikly. We empower marketers to consistently acquire, convert, and retain customers, leading to superior ROI. Leveraging elements of consumer psychology, our solutions deliver highly effective and repeatable results across nearly every marketing initiative. Quikly’s technology provides an immediate way for brands to boost digital activation and engagement within existing channels like email, social, and mobile to deliver meaningful revenue over a short period of time.
Brands like Domino’s, Microsoft, Victoria’s Secret, Express, Keds, and McDonald’s have leveraged Quikly to achieve unprecedented, immediate, and measurable results. Learn more at www.quikly.com.